Quick Tortellini Soup
Last updated: March 2022
This is a great meal option when you are cooking for one or two! With four ingredients that you can always have on hand, you can feel good about choosing home cooking over fast food. Try mixing it up with your favorite non-starchy vegetables!
Makes 4 servings
Serving size: ½ cup tortellini, ½ cup broth, ½ cup broccoli
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Ingredients for quick tortellini soup
- 2 cups refrigerated tortellini, (Kirkland brand was used for this recipe)
- 3 broccoli stalks, heads cut off and diced into smaller pieces (approximately 2 cups)
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup water
Directions for quick tortellini soup
- In a small saucepan, heat vegetable broth and water on high until boiling.
- Add broccoli and cook until it reaches the desired texture, approximately 5-7 minutes.
- Add tortellini and cook another 3 minutes or until soft.
- Serve immediately.
- Refrigerate leftovers and heat in microwave when ready to consume.
- calories: 163
- carbohydrate: 24.5g
- fat: 4.2g
- fiber: 3.3g
- potassium: 100mg
- protein: 5.2
- sodium: 1255mg
- sugar: 3.6g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
How often do you find yourself craving sweet snacks?