All of my favorite grocery stores carry pre-cooked rotisserie chicken. It is a great option for a healthy, protein-filled meal. This is one of my family’s favorite dinners, especially in the colder months. I love that it is quick with only five ingredients! Hope you love it, too!
Makes 4 servings
- 1 Rotisserie chicken, skin and bones removed
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups fresh or frozen spinach
- 1 can white cannellini beans, rinsed
- Place meat from chicken, broth, tomatoes, spinach and beans in a pot.
- Bring to a boil and then turn down to a simmer until heated well.
- The longer it simmers, the tastier it gets!