Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Bites
Last updated: July 2019
Only 3 ingredients are needed for this pumpkin pie dessert.
Ingredients for pumpkin pie cheesecake bites
- 2 tbs. kraft pumpkin spice cream cheese
- 4 tbs. original cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 6 mini muffin cups
Makes 2 servings (1 serving=3 bites)
Directions for pumpkin pie cheesecake bites
- In a small bowl, mix together regular cream cheese, pumpkin cream cheese and pumpkin pie spice.
- Spoon cheesecake mix into mini muffin cups.
- Put in freezer for 1 hour to solidify.
- Store in freezer; take out 5 minutes before eating.
- calories: 109
- cholesterol: 33mg
- potassium: 37mg
- protein: 2.3g
- saturated fat: 6.6g
- sodium: 89mg
- sugars: 1.1g
- total carbohydrates: 1.9g
- total fat: 10.5g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Do you find it difficult to "eat right" and stick to a nutrition plan?