Presto Pesto Eggs!
If you are looking for a new breakfast recipe, Presto Pesto Eggs may be the solution. This protein packed dish features pesto sauce and parmesan cheese. It can be prepared in about 10 minutes, making this recipe a great option if you’re in a time crunch.
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp. pesto sauce
- 1/4 c. shredded parmesan cheese
Note: Parmesan cheese can be cut in half to reduce fat content
- Spray medium size skillet with cooking spray
- Heat skillet on medium heat
- Beat eggs in a small dish
- Mix in pesto sauce and parmesan cheese
- Pour egg mixture into skillet
- Cook eggs on medium heat until eggs set (approximately 5-7 minutes)
Interested in more breakfast recipes featuring eggs? Check out this delicious Fiesta Egg Muffins recipe!
- calories: 304
- carbohydrates: 2g
- fat: 23g
- fiber: 0g
- protein: 22g
- sugars: 1g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Has diabetes changed your exercise routine?