Pomegranate Lamb Salad
This salad is filled with protein and it's super tasty!
Interested in more ideas for salad? Check out these ideas for mason jar salads
Ingredients for pomegranate lamb salad
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 lamb riblets
- 1 tsp red onion, iced
- 2 romain lettuce leaves
- 1 tsp pomegranate seeds
- juice from 1/4 lemon
- splash extra virgin olive oil
Directions for pomegranate lamb salad
- Cut lamb off the bone, then slice into 4 pieces.
- In a medium sized pan, fry lamb for 8-10 minutes, flipping it over to cook on both sides.
- On a cutting board, chop romaine lettuce into bite sized pieces and put in a bowl.
- Dice red onion into fine pieces and add to romaine lettuce.
- Lastly, add pomegranate seeds, cooked lamb, then add lemon juice, pepper and extra virgin olive oil.
- calories: 267
- carbohydrates: 9g
- cholesterol: 53mg
- dietary fiber: 1g
- fat: 19g
- monounsaturated fat: 10g
- potassium: 142mg
- protein: 15g
- saturated fat: 4g
- sodium: 42mg
- sugar: 3g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Do you like to eat grilled cheese sandwiches?