Pomegranate Chocolate Bites
Last updated: May 2019
Bite sized pomegranate seeds make for a delicious sweet and tart treat.
- 6 pieces 88% extreme dark chocolate
- 6 tsp pomegranate seeds
- Break the chocolate into six pieces, and place in a heatproof bowl. Place the bowl over smearing water (a bain marie) until the chocolate melts.
- Mix the pomegranate seeds with the melted chocolate and scoop them into six silicone cups.
- Place in freezer for 10-15 min to set.
- Remove chocolate from silicone cups carefully before serving.
- calories: 145
- carbohydrates: 11g
- cholesterol: 0mg
- dietary fiber: 0g
- fat: 10g
- potassium: 26mg
- protein: 3g
- saturated fat: 6g
- sodium: 4mg
- sugar: 4g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Have you tried to decrease the amount of bread you eat since being diagnosed with diabetes?
Join the conversation