Pomegranate Chocolate Bites
Last updated: May 2019
Bite sized pomegranate seeds make for a delicious sweet and tart treat.
- 6 pieces 88% extreme dark chocolate
- 6 tsp pomegranate seeds
- Break the chocolate into six pieces, and place in a heatproof bowl. Place the bowl over smearing water (a bain marie) until the chocolate melts.
- Mix the pomegranate seeds with the melted chocolate and scoop them into six silicone cups.
- Place in freezer for 10-15 min to set.
- Remove chocolate from silicone cups carefully before serving.
- calories: 145
- carbohydrates: 11g
- cholesterol: 0mg
- dietary fiber: 0g
- fat: 10g
- potassium: 26mg
- protein: 3g
- saturated fat: 6g
- sodium: 4mg
- sugar: 4g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
How often do you find yourself craving sweet snacks?