Peanut Butter Popcorn
Last updated: August 2021
Finding a snack that satisfies without ruining a meal is important whether or not you are living with type 2 diabetes. This snack has fiber and protein and only 14 grams of carbohydrates, making it especially diabetes-friendly. With only 2 ingredients, it’s quick and easy to make!
Makes 1 serving
Ingredients for peanut butter popcorn
- 1.65 oz Skinny Pop popcorn
- 2 tbsp powdered peanut butter
- 2 tbsp water
Directions for peanut butter popcorn
- Mix powdered peanut butter with water.
- Empty bag of popcorn onto plate or parchment paper.
- Drizzle with peanut butter mixture.
- calories: 145
- carbohydrates: 14g
- fat: 7.5g
- fiber: 4g
- potassium: 177 mg
- protein: 7g
- sodium: 111 mg
- sugars: 1g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Do you chew your food slowly or quickly?
Join the conversation