Peanut Butter & Greek Yogurt Snack
Last updated: March 2023
Peanut butter and Greek yogurt come together in this recipe for a slightly sweet and slightly tangy treat. Enjoy this peanut butter and greek yogurt snack with a glass of almond milk or a cup of coffee.
Makes 4 servings
Serving Size: 1 ball
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour (freezing)
Ingredients for peanut butter & Greek yogurt snack
- 2 tbsp vanilla or plain Greek yogurt
- ½ tsp dry cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 2 tbsp walnuts, crushed
- 2 tbsp creamy peanut butter
Directions for peanut butter & Greek yogurt snack
- In a small bowl, use a fork to combine all ingredients until smooth.
- Use an ice cream scoop to portion the mixture into 4 small bite-size balls.
- Place bites in the freezer for about 1 hour.
Scroll down to see the nutrition facts for this recipe!
- calories: 79
- carbohydrates: 3g
- fat: 7g
- fiber: 1g
- potassium: 68mg
- protein: 3g
- sodium: 38mg
- sugar: 2g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Have you ever tried semaglutide treatment?