Peanut Butter & Greek Yogurt Balls
Peanut butter and Greek yogurt come together in this recipe for a slightly sweet and slightly tangy treat. Enjoy this dessert with a glass of almond milk or a cup of coffee.
Interested in more low carb dessert ideas? Check out these 8 Diabetes-Friendly Desserts!
Serving size: 1 ball
- 2 tbsp Greek vanilla yogurt
- ½ tsp dry cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 2 tbsp walnuts, crushed
- 2 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- In a small bowl, use a fork to combine all ingredients
- Use a mini scoop to portion mixture into 4 small balls
- Place balls in freezer for 1 hour
- calories: 79
- carbohydrates: 3g
- fat: 7g
- fiber: 1g
- potassium: 68mg
- protein: 3g
- sodium: 38mg
- sugar: 2g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
How well does your doctor explain diabetes care terms to you?