Peach-Grapefruit Party Punch
Last updated: July 2022
Whether it's a holiday party or a summer cookout, finding a drink option that’s easy on the blood sugars can be challenging. And, too often, there's social pressure to be considerate of the host by eating or drinking whatever is offered.
Help out your host and your blood sugars by offering to bring this punch to your next get-together. For fun, buy ice ball molds and freeze peach and grapefruit slices in them. Or, for simplicity, just slice peaches and grapefruit and add them as garnishes to the punch.
Makes about 12 servings
Serving Size: 12 ounces
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Ingredients for peach-grapefruit party punch
- 6 to 12 oz cans of peach-flavored sparkling water
- 1 to 2 liter bottle Squirt Zero Sugar
- 1 large peach washed, seeded, and sliced
- 1 large grapefruit, sliced
Directions for peach-grapefruit party punch
- Pour peach-flavored sparkling water and Squirt Zero Sugar into a decorative bowl or punch bowl.
- Add peaches and grapefruit slices.
- Add ice or ice balls.
Scroll down to see the nutrition facts for this recipe!
- calories: 0
- carbohydrate: 0g
- cholesterol: 0mg
- fat: 0g
- fiber: 0g
- potassium: 0mg
- protein: 0g
- sodium: 27.5mg
- sugar: 0g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Do you find it difficult to "eat right" and stick to a nutrition plan?