Parmesan Zucchini Noodles
This recipe features zucchini noodles which make a great pasta alternative. It’s also a great way to sneak in an extra serving of vegetables. Enjoy this dish as a side to your favorite fish or chicken meal.
Interested in more pasta alternatives? Check out these 10 pasta substitutions!
Serving Size: ~1.5 cups
Ingredients for parmesan zucchini noodles:
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- 3 cups zucchini noodles
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup crushed walnuts
Directions for parmesan zucchini noodles:
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, and salt
- Pour olive oil mixture into medium-size skillet
- Stir in zucchini noodles
- Heat zucchini noodles on the stovetop over medium heat for 5-10 minutes
(a longer amount of time will be required if the noodles are not completely thawed)
- Stir in parmesan cheese and crushed walnuts
- Heat mixture for another 2-3 minutes
- calories: 192
- carbohydrates: 8g
- fat: 18g
- fiber: 3g
- potassium: 76mg
- protein: 5g
- sodium: 105mg
- sugar: 5g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Do you have high blood pressure?