Parmesan Cheesy Cracker Crisps
These versatile crackers can be enjoyed as a snack, appetizer, or on top of your favorite salad. While this recipe features parmesan cheese any shredded cheese can easily be used a substitute.
Interested in more low-carb snack ideas? Check out this article!
Servings: 3 (recipe yields 9 crackers)
Serving size: 3 crackers
- 3/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp ground flax meal
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp veg oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray
- Combine all ingredients in small bowl
- Use a small cookie scoop to portion mixture into 9 individual crackers
- Press each cracker gently with a fork
- Bake crackers for 7 to 10 minutes, until slightly brown
- calories: 140
- carbohydrates: 2g
- fat: 10g
- fiber: 1g
- protein: 10g
- sugar: 0g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
How stressed out do you feel today?