Noodle Salmon Bowl
These healthy noodles are soy-based and keto!
Read more about soy protein here!
Makes 1 serving
Cook time: 5 minutes
Ingredients for noodle salmon bowl
- 1/5 cup Kibun Healthy Noodles
- 1/2 package smoked salmon
- 1/4 avocado
- Juice of half a lime
- 1/2 tsp soy sauce
Directions for noodle salmon bowl
- In a saucepan warm noodles, adding in the lime juice.
- On a cutting board, cut up the salmon, avocado and cucumber.
- Add noodles to a bowl then add the chopped cold ingredients and top with soy sauce.
- calories: 90
- carbohydrate: 9g
- cholesterol: 0mg
- fat: 5g
- fiber: 9g
- potassium: 183mg
- protein: 2g
- saturated fat: 1g
- sodium: 331mg
- sugar: 0g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Have you experienced any foot complications from diabetes?