No-Bake Carb-Friendly Cookies
Are you craving something sweet? These no-bake cookies can be prepared in under 5 minutes and are sure to curb your sweet tooth without sabotaging your diet. This recipe makes 2 servings.
Serving size: 1 cookie
- 1 tsp. butter
- ¼ cup old fashioned oats, dry
- 1 tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp. unsweetened cocoa
- ½ tsp. Truvia baking blend
- In a small glass bowl, melt butter in microwave (approximately 10-20 seconds)
- Add oats, peanut butter, cocoa, and Truvia to butter
- Mix with a small fork until all ingredients are well combined
- Using a medium size cookie scoop, make 2 medium size cookie balls
- Place cookie balls in freezer for 25-30 minutes
- calories: 106
- carbohydrates: 10g
- fat: 7g
- fiber: 2g
- protein: 3g
- sugars: 1g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Do you like to eat grilled cheese sandwiches?