Mushroom Riced Cauliflower-Risotto Alternative
Ingredients for mushroom riced cauliflower-risotto alternative
- 3 cups riced cauliflower
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- ½ tbsp truffle oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Pinch of salt
Directions for mushroom riced cauliflower-risotto alternative
- Using a medium-size skillet, heat truffle oil on medium heat.
- Stir in the riced cauliflower and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add sliced mushrooms to riced cauliflower and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Mix in balsamic vinegar, parmesan cheese, and a pinch of salt.
- calories: 60
- carbohydrate: 5g
- fat: 3.2g
- fiber: 2g
- potassium: 115mg
- protein: 5g
- sodium: 141mg
- sugar: 2g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Have you experienced any foot complications from diabetes?