Mediterranean Salmon Salad
Last updated: March 2022
Lay a salmon fillet on a bed of lettuce, and you have this perfect Mediterranean salmon salad! Top with your favorite dressing (not included in nutritional information).
Makes 1 serving
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Ingredients for Mediterranean salmon salad
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup romaine lettuce
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1 mushroom
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 4 oz salmon fillet
Directions for Mediterranean salmon salad
- On a cutting board, slice tomatoes and mushrooms.
- In a small frying pan, cook salmon in olive oil for 15 min until cooked.
- On a plate, lay out spinach, romaine lettuce, tomato and mushrooms.
- Place cooked salmon on top and serve.
- Top with your favorite salad dressing.
- calories: 158
- carbohydrate: 2g
- cholesterol: 45mg
- fat: 7g
- fiber: 1g
- potassium: 278mg
- protein: 20g
- saturated fat: 1g
- sodium: 166mg
- sugar: 2g
Photograph by Christina Saschin. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Have you tried to decrease the amount of bread you eat since being diagnosed with diabetes?
Join the conversation