Mediterranean Salmon Salad
Ingredients for Mediterranean salmon salad
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup romaine lettuce
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1 mushroom
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 4 oz salmon fillet
Directions for Mediterranean salmon salad
- On a cutting board, slice tomatoes and mushrooms.
- In a small frying pan, cook salmon in olive oil for 15 min until cooked.
- On a plate, lay out spinach, romaine lettuce, tomato and mushrooms.
- Place cooked salmon on top and serve.
- Top with your favorite salad dressing.
- calories: 158
- carbohydrate: 2g
- cholesterol: 45mg
- fat: 7g
- fiber: 1g
- potassium: 278mg
- protein: 20g
- saturated fat: 1g
- sodium: 166mg
- sugar: 2g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Have you experienced any foot complications from diabetes?