Lactose-Free Mango Creamsicle Ice Cream
Each scoop of this lactose-free mango ice cream packs a protein-filled punch to help keep blood sugar levels stable and your sweet tooth satisfied. So, enjoy it as a tasty snack or refreshing dessert, all while keeping your health goals in check.
You can also create single-servings by scooping this blend into an ice tray and storing in the freezer to eat later!
Makes 2 servings
Serving Size: ¾ cup
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Ingredients for lactose-free mango creamsicle ice cream
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 5 oz plant-based vanilla Greek-style yogurt
- ½ scoop plant-based vanilla protein
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 packet stevia
- Ice to desired consistency
Directions for lactose-free mango creamsicle ice cream
- In a blender, add mango, yogurt, vanilla protein, vanilla extract, stevia, and ice.
- Blend until smooth to desired consistency.
- Serve and enjoy!
Scroll down to see the nutrition facts for this recipe!
- calories: 146
- carbohydrate: 16.5g
- fat: 6g
- fiber: 2.5g
- potassium: 140mg
- protein: 5.5g
- saturated fat: 3.5g
- sodium: 70mg
- sugar: 13g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Do you have a family history of diabetes?