Lunch Prep Chickpea Salad
Last updated: May 2023
This chickpea salad will check off every single one of those nutritional boxes, while also boasting healthy ingredients and superb taste. Try making it on Sunday night and having it for lunch Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Your week just got easier and healthier!
Makes 3 servings
Serving Size: ~1 cup
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Ingredients for lunch prep chickpea salad
- 1 medium celery stalk, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 3 cherry tomatoes, diced
- 2 tbsp Italian dressing (brand used for this recipe was Organic Simply Balanced)
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
Directions for lunch prep chickpea salad
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Serve immediately and refrigerate leftovers.
Scroll down to see the nutrition facts for this recipe!
- calories: 178
- carbohydrate: 26.3g
- fat: 5g
- fiber: 10g
- potassium: 91mg
- protein: 7.5g
- sodium: 219mg
- sugar: 3.3g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
How often do you find yourself craving sweet snacks?