Lemon Blueberry Yogurt Bark
Last updated: October 2021
This easy recipe only takes 5 minutes to make, and it is a great treat for any day. This lemon blueberry yogurt bark recipe is low in sugar and can be eaten as a snack or dessert.
Makes 3 servings
Serving Size: 1 square
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour (freeze)
Ingredients for lemon blueberry yogurt bark
- 1 and ¼ cups of Greek yogurt (non-dairy or regular yogurt)
- 1 tbsp honey
- Juice and zest of half a lemon
- 3 tbsp blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds or pistachios
Directions for lemon blueberry yogurt bark
- Measure out honey into a small bowl. Boil a small amount of water (about 1 tablespoon) and pour over honey to dissolve.
- Add yogurt to a bowl. Mix.
- Squeeze lemon juice into bowl with yogurt. Zest the lemon into the bowl as well. Mix.
- Add blueberries and pumpkin seeds. Mix well.
- Line a Tupperware container with parchment paper. Pour yogurt mixture on to the parchment paper, and spread it evenly around the surface of the container.
- Place the container in the freezer for about an hour.
- Before eating, let the bark thaw until it is easy to cut with a knife.
- calories: 60
- carbohydrate: 8.3g
- cholesterol: 0mg
- fat: 2.7g
- fiber: 0.5g
- potassium: 67mg
- protein: 1.9g
- saturated fat: 0.6g
- sodium: 3mg
- sugar: 6.9g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Do you chew your food slowly or quickly?
Join the conversation