These keto clusters only have 3 ingredients and are an easy dessert to make.
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- 1/2 oz bakers unsweetened chocolate
Makes 10 clusters
- In a food processor, blend shredded coconut until it becomes a fine powder.
- In a medium sized bowl, add coconut oil to the coconut and mix together until blended.
- Using your hands, form small clusters (Will make about 10)
- In a microwave, melt chocolate, then drizzle over each cluster.
- Place clusters in refrigerator for 30 min to set.