Keto Coconut Clusters
These keto clusters only have 3 ingredients and are an easy dessert to make.
Ingredients for keto coconut clusters
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- 1/2 oz bakers unsweetened chocolate
Makes 10 clusters
Directions for keto coconut clusters
- In a food processor, blend shredded coconut until it becomes a fine powder.
- In a medium sized bowl, add coconut oil to the coconut and mix together until blended.
- Using your hands, form small clusters (Will make about 10)
- In a microwave, melt chocolate, then drizzle over each cluster.
- Place clusters in refrigerator for 30 min to set.
- calories: 93
- carbohydrates: 3g
- dietary fiber: 2g
- fat: 9g
- potassium: 12mg
- protein: 1g
- saturated fat: 8g
- sodium: 4mg
- sugars: 1g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Did you know that diabetes is a risk factor for developing chronic kidney disease?