Keto Avocado Toast
Ingredients for keto avocado toast
- 1/2 cup shredded milk cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp guacamole
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil
Directions for keto avocado toast
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a plate, then add cheese in a small pile in the middle and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Once the cheese is melted, let it cool. To speed up the process, place in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Fry an egg in a small pan in coconut oil.
- Add guacamole to the melted cheese (which has solidified) and spread it around.
- Top with the egg, then add salt, pepper, and sesame seeds.
- calories: 103
- carbohydrate: 2g
- cholesterol: 253mg
- fat: 30g
- fiber: 0g
- potassium: 143mg
- protein: 22g
- saturated fat: 15g
- sodium: 511mg
- sugar: 0g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
How stressed out do you feel today?