Jam Jar Cheesecake
These jam jar cheesecakes are great to take on the go to work or for a cute picnic date.
Want more low carb dessert recipes? Check out these New Lower Carb Dessert Ideas
- 2 tsp. frozen blueberries
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp truvia
- 3 oz. creme cheese
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping creme
Makes 2 servings
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Sift flour into a medium sized bowl.
- Add egg and mix together.
- Flatten pie shell mix onto a thin layer onto a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Bake for 10 min.
- While the pie shell is baking, measure out the creme cheese and heavy whipping creme.
- In a bowl, whip the heavy whipping creme until it is fluffy, then add the creme cheese and truvia.
- Split the baked crust into two, then crumble into smaller pieces.
- Fill the two jam jars with the crust crumble, then divide the filling in half and add on top of the pie crust.
- Top each jam jar with blueberries.
- calories: 459
- carbohydrates: 14g
- cholesterol: 224mg
- dietary fiber: 7g
- fat: 39g
- monounsaturated fat: 2g
- potassium: 37mg
- protein: 9g
- saturated fat: 27g
- sodium: 246mg
- sugars: 5g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Do you like to eat grilled cheese sandwiches?