I am always looking for ways to reinvent classic recipes. Today I have tackled egg salad. This recipe features honey mustard in place of mayonnaise (and a little extra Dijon mustard). It can be served as a side dish or on a bed of lettuce for a more complete meal.
- 2 medium-large hard boiled eggs (*to save time I used Egg-Land’s Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs)
- 1 tbsp. honey mustard dressing
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 small celery stalk (approx. 5 inches), diced
- In a small mixing bowl, use a fork to smash eggs
- Mix in honey mustard and Dijon Mustard
- Gently stir diced celery into egg mixture