Honey Mustard Eggs
I am always looking for ways to reinvent classic recipes. Today I have tackled egg salad. This recipe features honey mustard in place of mayonnaise (and a little extra Dijon mustard). It can be served as a side dish or on a bed of lettuce for a more complete meal.
Ingredients for honey mustard eggs
- 2 medium-large hard boiled eggs (*to save time I used Egg-Land’s Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs)
- 1 tbsp. honey mustard dressing
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 small celery stalk (approx. 5 inches), diced
Directions for honey mustard eggs
- In a small mixing bowl, use a fork to smash eggs
- Mix in honey mustard and Dijon Mustard
- Gently stir diced celery into egg mixture
- calories: 227
- carbohydrates: 5g
- fat: 15g
- fiber: 0g
- protein: 13g
- sugars: 3g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Have you experienced any foot complications from diabetes?