These mini hamburgers are a perfect appetizer or quick lunch.
Interested in more healthy grilling ideas? Check out this article!
- 2 slices American cheese
- 6 pickle slices
- 1 lettuce leaf
- 3 ounces hamburger meat
Makes 2 servings
- Using your hands, mold and create 6 mini patties.
- In a frying pan, cook meat patties.
- On a cutting board, cut each cheese slice into 4 pieces and slice lettuce piece into 6 small squares/pieces.
- During the last minute of cooking, add a piece of sliced cheese to the mini patty and wait for the cheese to melt.
- Place patties on a plate, add a pickle slice, then lettuce pice.
- Add a toothpick through the middle of the patty to keep it all together.
- calories: 176
- carbohydrates: 2g
- cholesterol: 52mg
- fat: 5g
- potassium: 76mg
- protein: 14g
- sodium: 498mg
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Do you live with any sleep disorders (eg. insomnia, sleep apnea, RLS) in addition to your diabetes?