Ground Turkey Tacos
Add ground turkey to your tacos for the next Taco Tuesday.
- 1/2 lb. ground turkey
- 1/2 packet McCormick burrito mix
- 1 cup butter lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup cultivar tomatoes, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 4 tbs. parmesan cheese
- 4 tbs. salsa
- 8 taco shells
Makes 4 servings
- In a large pan, add ground turkey and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add burrito seasoning and mix in with the ground turkey.
- On a cutting board, cut tomatoes, avocado and lettuce.
- Put two taco shells on each plate.
- Fill each taco shell with ground turkey mix, lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, salsa and cheese.
- calories: 373
- calories from fat: 212
- cholesterol: 68mg
- dietary fiber: 5.2g
- potassium: 617mg
- protein: 23.2g
- saturated fat: 6.1g
- sodium: 376mg
- sugars: 2.3g
- total carbohydrates: 21.2g
- total fat: 23.6g
- trans fat: 1.0g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Have you experienced any foot complications from diabetes?