Glass Noodle Salad
Last updated: April 2021
Ingredients for glass noodle salad
- 1 tbsp shallot
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup glass noodles
- 1/4 cup mushrooms
- 1 tsp olive oil
Directions for glass noodle salad
- On a cutting board, chop shallots and mushrooms.
- In a frying pan, fry shallots, mushroom and carrots for 6 minutes in olive oil until browned and cooked.
- While the veggies are cooking, boil water in a pot, then add glass noodles.
- Boil the glass noodles for 6 minutes until they are cooked, then drain the water.
- Combine the noodles and veggies and serve.
- calories: 105
- carbohydrate: 23g
- cholesterol: 0mg
- fat: 0g
- fiber: 2g
- potassium: 154mg
- protein: 2g
- saturated fat: 0g
- sodium: 37mg
- sugars: 11g
Photograph by Christina Saschin. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
How well does your doctor explain diabetes care terms to you?