Garlic Shrimp Salad
Ingredients for garlic shrimp salad
- 2 cups spinach
- 3 romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 lb medium sized shrimp
- 1/8 cup chopped parsley
- 1 large garlic clove, coarsely chopped
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 tsp olive oil
Directions for garlic shrimp salad
- Lay out 1/2 cup of spinach onto each plate.
- On a cutting board, chop romaine lettuce and slice avocado.
- Add chopped romaine and avocado on top of the spinach.
- In a medium sized frying pan, add garlic, parsley and shrimp and fry for 10 minutes, flipping once one side is cooked.
- Once the shrimp has cooked, place it on top of the salad and serve.
- calories: 197
- carbohydrate: 4g
- cholesterol: 227mg
- fat: 7g
- fiber: 3g
- potassium: 558mg
- protein: 29g
- saturated fat: 1g
- sodium: 639mg
- sugar: 0g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Do you live with any sleep disorders (eg. insomnia, sleep apnea, RLS) in addition to your diabetes?