“You scream, I scream, we all scream for frozen grapes!” Ok, so I am switching things up just a little. This treat is a great way to cool off in the summer heat. Enjoy this recipe for frozen grapes as a snack or light dessert option.
Wondering what fruits to enjoy or avoid with type 2 diabetes? Check out this article to learn more!
Ingredients for frozen grapes
- 10 red seedless grapes (washed and dried)
- 1 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp dry unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ tsp Truvia baking blend
Directions for frozen grapes
- Combine creamy peanut butter, unsweetened cocoa powder, and Truvia baking blend in small bowl
- Roll/dip each grape in peanut mixture
- Place grapes on parchment paper
- Put grapes in the freezer for 30 minutes to 1 hour
- calories: 124
- carbohydrates: 12g
- fat: 8g
- fiber: 2g
- potassium: 178mg
- protein: 4g
- sodium: 71mg
- sugar: 8g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Will you help others by taking our Type 2 Diabetes In America survey?