Frozen Banana Nut Treat
Last updated: May 2022
This is an easy-to-make fruit-based treat that will help cool you off on a hot day! In this recipe, using a ripe banana will naturally sweeten the dessert without adding sugar or sweeteners.
Makes 1 serving
Serving Size: 1 banana
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes (60 minutes freezing time)
Ingredients for frozen banana nut treat
- 1 small ripe banana
- 1 tbsp PB2 chocolate powdered peanut butter
- 1 tbsp peanuts, crushed
Directions for frozen banana nut treat
- In a medium-size bowl, mash the banana with a fork until smooth.
- Mix in PB2 chocolate powdered peanut butter.
- Mix in crushed peanuts.
- Place the mixture in the freezer for approximately 30 minutes.
- Use a cookie scoop to form the mixture into small balls.
- Place banana nut mixture back into the freezer for another 30 minutes.
Scroll down to see the nutrition facts for this recipe!
- calories: 180
- carbohydrate: 24g
- fat: 8g
- fiber: 4g
- potassium: 385mg
- protein: 6g
- sodium: 64mg
- sugar: 12g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Do you find it difficult to "eat right" and stick to a nutrition plan?