Fiesta Egg Muffins
These quick and easy egg muffins are a great way to enjoy breakfast on the go! This recipe can be doubled or tripled to make multiple servings.
Serving Size: 2 muffins (this recipe makes 1 serving)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons chunky salsa
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 tablespoons Mexican shredded cheese
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray
- Beat eggs and milk together
- Mix in salsa
- Add salt and pepper
- Pour mixture evenly into muffin tin (makes 2 muffins)
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top of each muffin
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 20 minutes (until eggs are set)
- calories: 203
- carbohydrates: 5g
- fat: 15g
- fiber: 1g
- protein: 17g
- sugars: 3g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Has diabetes changed your exercise routine?