Feel Full Fiber Balls
It’s 3’oclock in the afternoon, and all of a sudden, your stomach starts to roar for a snack. Cue the daily struggle of choosing a food that will satisfy your hunger without spoiling your appetite for dinner. Fiber balls to the rescue! They are sweet, savory, and ready in minutes! One mighty snack ball will keep you feeling full and satisfied and boost sustained energy. Feel good about your snack time choices without going overboard on the carbohydrates and enjoy wholesome nutrition in every bite.
Makes 20 servings
Serving Size: 1
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Ingredients for feel full fiber balls
- 1 cup ground flax seeds
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup unsweetened peanut butter
Directions for feel full fiber balls
- In a large bowl, combine ground flax seeds, and rolled oats.
- Add honey, peanut butter, and chocolate chips. Mix until fully incorporated.
- With hands, roll the mixture into 1.5-2” balls.
- In a glass or plastic container, cover, chill, and store in the fridge.
- Consume cold.
- calories: 130
- carbohydrate: 13g
- fat: 7g
- fiber: 3g
- potassium: 77mg
- protein: 4g
- saturated fat: 1g
- sodium: 39g
- sugar: 6.5g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Has diabetes changed your exercise routine?