Egg and Cheese Sandwich
- ½ cup shredded cheese, divided
- 2 eggs, scrambled
- 3 strips fresh red bell pepper
- Place ¼ cup cheese in pan on low heat and let melt until bubbling and ready to flip.
- Flip over until second side is slightly crispy, move to plate to cool.
- Repeat with other ¼ cup of cheese.
- Place on plate and add scrambled eggs.
- Top with peppers and second cheese “cracker”.
- calories: 360
- carbohydrates: 1g
- fat: 26g
- fiber: 0g
- protein: 30g
- sugars: 0g
Photograph by Katie Gutwald. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Do you know someone living with kidney cancer?