Egg and Cheese Sandwich
Looking for a low-carb breakfast or lunch idea? Look no further! This is one of my husband and son’s favorite lunches. It is full of flavor and protein to leave you feeling happy and satisfied. Dress them up with your favorite veggies for some extra flavor and crunch!
Interested in more low carb breakfast ideas? Check out these Low Carb Breakfast ideas!
Makes 1 serving
- ½ cup shredded cheese, divided
- 2 eggs, scrambled
- 3 strips fresh red bell pepper
- Place ¼ cup cheese in pan on low heat and let melt until bubbling and ready to flip.
- Flip over until second side is slightly crispy, move to plate to cool.
- Repeat with other ¼ cup of cheese.
- Place on plate and add scrambled eggs.
- Top with peppers and second cheese “cracker”.
- calories: 360
- carbohydrates: 1g
- fat: 26g
- fiber: 0g
- protein: 30g
- sugars: 0g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Have you experienced any foot complications from diabetes?