Egg and Cheese Burritos
Last updated: April 2019
Need a quick, healthy and satisfying meal? This is a great option for breakfast, lunch or dinner! Add some non-starchy vegetables to your plate to bulk up your fiber intake for the day. My family loves this meal, and I love how healthy it is and relatively inexpensive, too!
Interested in incorporating more fiber in to your diet? Check out 15 Creative Ways to Add More Fiber to Your Diet
Makes one serving
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup shredded cheese
- 1 whole grain tortilla or wrap
- Crack eggs into pan and scramble until fluffy and cooked through.
- Add cheese and heat until melted.
- Place into wrap and fold together.
- To decrease carbohydrate intake, opt for a low carbohydrate wrap choice. Enjoy!
- calories: 400
- carbohydrates: 24g
- fiber: 3g
- protein: 21g
- sugar: 3.2g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Have you ever tried semaglutide treatment?