Wow your family and friends with this simple brunch dish. Chipotle ranch dressing adds a boost of flavor, while blue corn tortilla chips add just the right amount of crunch. To make this egg casserole a more complete meal, add tomato and avocado slices.
Worried about eating eggs? Worry no more! Check out this article to learn more!
Serving Size: ~ 1 1/4 cup
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup Mexican blend shredded cheese
- 2 tbsp chipotle ranch dressing
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup blue corn tortilla chips, crushed (approximately 1 serving of chips)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease 8 x 10 inch baking dish
- Whisk eggs, with fork, until smooth
- Mix in cheese, ranch, and cumin
- Pour egg mixture into baking dish
- Top with crushed tortilla chips
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 25 minutes
- calories: 240
- carbohydrates: 5g
- fat: 16g
- fiber: 1g
- protein: 17g
- sugar: 0g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Will you help others by taking our Type 2 Diabetes In America survey?