Easy Teriyaki Shrimp Non-Fried-Rice
Ingredients for easy teriyaki shrimp non-fried-rice
- 8 ounces shrimp, frozen
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp lite soy sauce
- 1 tbsp teriyaki sauce and marinade
- 2.25 cups riced cauliflower vegetable medley
- 2 eggs
Directions for easy teriyaki shrimp non-fried-rice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Thaw frozen shrimp by running shrimp under cold water.
- While oven preheats, toss thawed shrimp in a large bowl with olive oil, lemon juice and a pinch of salt.
- Place shrimp on a baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 6 minutes.
- On the stove-top combine soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, and riced cauliflower vegetable medley in a large skillet. Heat over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Beat eggs in a small bowl and then pour eggs into a medium-size skillet. Heat eggs on medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add scrambled eggs and cooked shrimp to cauliflower mixture. Stir all ingredients until well combined. Heat all ingredients together for another 1 to 2 minutes.
Note: Sodium can be reduced by decreasing soy sauce and teriyaki sauce to ½ tbsp.
- calories: 274
- carbohydrate: 11g
- fat: 12g
- fiber: 2g
- potassium: 79mg
- protein: 30g
- sodium: 1050mg
- sugar: 4g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Do you live with any sleep disorders (eg. insomnia, sleep apnea, RLS) in addition to your diabetes?