Easy Teriyaki Shrimp Non-Fried-Rice
Last updated: July 2020
Ingredients for easy teriyaki shrimp non-fried-rice
- 8 ounces shrimp, frozen
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp lite soy sauce
- 1 tbsp teriyaki sauce and marinade
- 2.25 cups riced cauliflower vegetable medley
- 2 eggs
Directions for easy teriyaki shrimp non-fried-rice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Thaw frozen shrimp by running shrimp under cold water.
- While oven preheats, toss thawed shrimp in a large bowl with olive oil, lemon juice and a pinch of salt.
- Place shrimp on a baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 6 minutes.
- On the stove-top combine soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, and riced cauliflower vegetable medley in a large skillet. Heat over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Beat eggs in a small bowl and then pour eggs into a medium-size skillet. Heat eggs on medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add scrambled eggs and cooked shrimp to cauliflower mixture. Stir all ingredients until well combined. Heat all ingredients together for another 1 to 2 minutes.
Note: Sodium can be reduced by decreasing soy sauce and teriyaki sauce to ½ tbsp.
- calories: 274
- carbohydrate: 11g
- fat: 12g
- fiber: 2g
- potassium: 79mg
- protein: 30g
- sodium: 1050mg
- sugar: 4g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Have you tried to decrease the amount of bread you eat since being diagnosed with diabetes?
Join the conversation