Crustless Mini Quiche
Last updated: June 2018
These mini quiches are perfect for breakfast on the go.
Interested in more ideas for healthy eating on the go? Check out On The Go Healthy Eating Hacks!
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 3 slices honey ham
- salt and pepper to taste
Makes 2 servings
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Spray muffin pan tin with cooking spray to prevent sticking.
- In a bowl, mix together eggs.
- Pour egg mixture into four muffin tins evenly.
- On a cutting board, dice red bell peppers and honey ham.
- Add spinach, ham and bell peppers to each muffin tin, then add salt and pepper.
- Put muffin pan into preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Wait for the mini quiches to cool for 5-10 minutes before removing.
- calories: 340
- cholesterol: 759mg
- dietary fiber: 1g
- potassium: 601mg
- protein: 32g
- saturated fat: 7g
- sodium: 651mg
- sugars: 3g
- total carbohydrates: 6g
- total fat: 20g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
How often do you find yourself craving sweet snacks?