Crustless Mini Quiche
These mini quiches are perfect for breakfast on the go.
Interested in more ideas for healthy eating on the go? Check out On The Go Healthy Eating Hacks!
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 3 slices honey ham
- salt and pepper to taste
Makes 2 servings
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Spray muffin pan tin with cooking spray to prevent sticking.
- In a bowl, mix together eggs.
- Pour egg mixture into four muffin tins evenly.
- On a cutting board, dice red bell peppers and honey ham.
- Add spinach, ham and bell peppers to each muffin tin, then add salt and pepper.
- Put muffin pan into preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Wait for the mini quiches to cool for 5-10 minutes before removing.
- calories: 340
- cholesterol: 759mg
- dietary fiber: 1g
- potassium: 601mg
- protein: 32g
- saturated fat: 7g
- sodium: 651mg
- sugars: 3g
- total carbohydrates: 6g
- total fat: 20g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Do you live with any sleep disorders (eg. insomnia, sleep apnea, RLS) in addition to your diabetes?