Crispy Garbanzo Beans
Last updated: June 2023
This recipe takes plain garbanzo beans and dresses them up with just a few ingredients! It makes a great snack or protein-rich topping for your favorite salad.
Makes 3 Servings
Serving Size: ¼ cup
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Ingredients for crispy garbanzo beans
- ½ cup garbanzo beans
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cumin
Directions for crispy garbanzo beans
- Drain garbanzo beans and spread evenly on a paper towel
- Let garbanzo beans dry on a paper towel for 1-2 hours
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a small bowl, combine garbanzo beans, chopped walnuts, olive oil, cumin, and salt
- Spread ingredients evenly on a baking sheet
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour. Yse a spatula to turn mixture every 15 to 20 minutes to ensure even cooking.
Scroll down to see the nutrition facts for this recipe!
- calories: 113
- carbohydrates: 8g
- fat: 9g
- fiber: 3g
- potassium: 47mg
- protein: 4g
- sodium: 314mg
- sugar: 1g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
How often do you find yourself craving sweet snacks?