Creamy Cashew Cauliflower
Last updated: April 2019
If you have a toddler in your life, getting them to eat their veggies can be a real challenge! This dish may be the answer! Riced cauliflower, creamy peanut butter, and cashews come together to make a slightly sweet and slightly salty veggie dish.
Interested in more low carb substitutes? Check out this article!
Serving size: ½ cup
- 1 cup riced cauliflower
- 1 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp cashews, crushed
- Salt to taste
- Heat peanut butter, in a small sauce pan, over medium heat
- Add in riced cauliflower and cashews
- Stir until cauliflower is well coated with peanut butter
- Heat ingredients over medium heat for approximately 5 minutes
- Enjoy this dish warm
- calories: 152
- carbohydrates: 9g
- fat: 12g
- fiber: 2g
- protein: 4g
- sugar: 2g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
When it comes to type 2 diabetes, I'm most worried about:
Join the conversation