Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
This recipe is an easy and tasty appetizer to serve yourself or some dinner guests. The recipe incorporates freshly cooked crabmeat and adding it to button mushrooms, then topped with delicious parmesan cheese.
Makes 2 servings
Serving Size: 4 mushrooms
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Ingredients for crab stuffed mushrooms
- 8 button mushrooms
- 4 tbsp fresh cooked crabmeat
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
Directions for crab stuffed mushrooms
- In a large frying pan, pour a thin layer of water to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Rinse mushrooms and remove the stems. Hollow out mushrooms.
- Add ⅓ tsp crabmeat to each mushroom, filling the inside.
- Add stuffed mushrooms to the pan and cover. Cook the mushrooms until they become soft, about 5-7 minutes.
- Uncover the pan and add parmesan cheese to the tops of mushrooms. Let the cheese melt before serving.
- calories: 37
- carbohydrate: 3g
- cholesterol: 22mg
- fat: 1g
- fiber: 1g
- potassium: 43mg
- protein: 6g
- sodium: 104mg
- sugar: 1g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Do you know someone living with kidney cancer?