Cocoa Coconut Cookies
If you love chocolate and coconut, this recipe is sure to be a new favorite! To save time, the cookie batter can be prepared ahead of time. Enjoy this treat with a tall glass of almond milk or a cup of hot tea.
Interested in learning more about the health benefits of coconuts? Check out this article!
Servings: 10 cookies
Serving size: 1 cookie
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes, unsweetened
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup Truvia Baking Blend
- 2 tbsp cocoa dry powder, unsweetened
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Coat cookie sheet with baking spray
- In a medium size mixing bowl combine all ingredients
- Use a fork to stir ingredients until well combine
- Allow ingredients to sit in refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours before baking
- Use a small spoon to drop batter onto baking sheet
- Bake cookies at 350 degrees for 10 minutes
- calories: 103
- carbohydrates: 7g
- fat: 9g
- fiber: 1g
- protein: 2g
- sugar: 0g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Do you like to eat grilled cheese sandwiches?