Last updated: February 2020
This recipe makes a perfect light lunch or afternoon snack. Feta cheese and Greek yogurt come together to make a delightful sauce. For a more complete meal pair this dish with a cup almond milk and a small piece of fruit.
Don't miss more delicious low carb lunch ideas!
- 2 large lettuce leaves
- 2 tbsp crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- 4 oz grilled chicken strips (Brand used for this recipe: Tyson Grilled and Ready Chicken Strips)
- Spread sauce evenly on lettuce leaf
- Place chicken in middle of lettuce leaf
- Roll lettuce wrap
- Use toothpick to hold wrap together
- calories: 233
- carbohydrates: 8g
- fat: 6g
- fiber: 0g
- protein: 39g
- sugar: 7g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Have you ever tried semaglutide treatment?