Chicken Veggie Bowl
You can make a larger batch and keep for future lunches!
Makes 1 serving
Ingredients for chicken veggie bowl
- 1 piece chicken breast
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cucumber, diced
- 1/4 cup calamata olives
- Salt and pepper to taste
Directions for chicken veggie bowl
- In a medium sized saucepan, fry chicken in coconut oil.
- On a cutting board, dice bell pepper and cucumber.
- After the chicken is thoroughly cooked, chop into smaller pieces.
- Add chopped veggies, olives, and chicken to a bowl.
- Top with salt and pepper and serve.
- calories: 207
- carbohydrate: 7g
- cholesterol: 0mg
- fat: 11g
- fiber: 2g
- potassium: 236mg
- protein: 20g
- saturated fat: 4g
- sodium: 304mg
- sugar: 4g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Do you like to eat grilled cheese sandwiches?