Low Carb Cherry Cheesecake
Cheesecake anyone? Chances are if you have diabetes, cheesecake has been put on the forbidden food list.
If you are craving an old favorite, then try my latest and greatest creation: cherry cheesecake for the carb conscious. This recipe has 70% less carb than traditional cheesecake.
- 5 frozen cherries, thawed
- 3 tbsp. whipped cream cheese
- 2 tsp. sugar-free chocolate syrup
- 1 tbsp. graham cracker crumbs
- In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese, syrup, and graham cracker crumbs
- Place mixture in a small glass serving dish
- Top mixture with cherries
- calories: 147
- carbohydrates: 14g
- fat: 9g
- fiber: 2g
- protein: 2g
- sugars: 8g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Do you have high blood pressure?