Low Carb Cherry Cheesecake
Cheesecake anyone? Chances are if you have diabetes, cheesecake has been put on the forbidden food list.
If you are craving an old favorite, then try my latest and greatest creation: cherry cheesecake for the carb conscious. This recipe has 70% less carb than traditional cheesecake.
- 5 frozen cherries, thawed
- 3 tbsp. whipped cream cheese
- 2 tsp. sugar-free chocolate syrup
- 1 tbsp. graham cracker crumbs
- In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese, syrup, and graham cracker crumbs
- Place mixture in a small glass serving dish
- Top mixture with cherries
- calories: 147
- carbohydrates: 14g
- fat: 9g
- fiber: 2g
- protein: 2g
- sugars: 8g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Do you have a family history of diabetes?