Cheesy Zucchini Crisps
Last updated: May 2022
This recipe takes 5 minutes to prepare and serves one person. The zucchini dish is in between a chip and fried consistency, depending on how long you bake it. Add it to a main dish or eat it as a snack!
Makes 1 serving
Serving Size: 1 zucchini
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Ingredients for cheesy zucchini crisps
- 1 small zucchini
- 2 tbsp grated or shredded parmesan cheese
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
Directions for cheesy zucchini crisps
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- On a baking sheet, lay out tinfoil and spray with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Slice zucchini into slices 2mm thick and add to baking sheet.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on each zucchini piece, then add a dash of paprika and garlic powder.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then serve.
Scroll down to see the nutrition facts for this recipe!
- calories: 65
- carbohydrate: 6g
- cholesterol: 9mg
- fat: 3g
- fiber: 1g
- potassium: 335mg
- protein: 4g
- saturated fat: 2g
- sodium: 190mg
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Have you ever tried semaglutide treatment?