Cheesy Tot Casserole
This dish makes a great breakfast, lunch, or dinner meal. It features cauliflower tots which are lower in carbs and higher in fiber than the more traditional tater tots. For a more complete meal, add a side of sliced tomatoes and avocado or a piece of whole wheat toast.
Looking for more recipes featuring cauliflower? Check out this recipe for Cauliflower Mac N Cheese!
Serving size: approximately 1 cup (or 1/3 of casserole)
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 servings cauliflower tots (12 tots total)
- 1/2 cup mild cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup canned mushroomspieces
- Spray 9” casserole dish with cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Use hand held mixer or stand mixer to combine all ingredients until well combined
- Pour egg mixture into casserole dish
- Bake casserole at 425 degrees for 30-35 minutes (until eggs set)
- calories: 289
- carbohydrates: 13g
- fat: 17g
- fiber: 4g
- protein: 20g
- sugars: 3g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Have you experienced any foot complications from diabetes?