Carrot Cheesecake Cupcakes
Last updated: September 2018
This recipe was inspired by 2 of my favorite desserts: cheesecake and carrot cake. This recipe contains no flour which helps reduce the total carb amount to just 6g per serving! This guilt-free dessert is sure to be a crowd pleaser!
Interested in more guilt-free dessert ideas? Check out Lower Carb Dessert Ideas!
Servings: 12 cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 cupcake
- 1 container (8oz) whipped cream cheese
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- ¼ cup crushed walnuts
- ¼ cup Truvia Baking Blend
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat over to 350 degrees
- Line cupcake tin with paper liners
- In a medium size bowl, combine all ingredients using a hand mixer
- Mix ingredients until they are well combined
- Fill each cupcake tin half way full
- Bake cupcakes at 350 degree for 20-25 minutes
- Allow cupcakes to cool on a cooling rack
- Once cool, place cupcakes in refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours
- calories: 84
- carbohydrates: 6g
- fat: 7g
- fiber: 0g
- protein: 2g
- sugars: 1g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Do you chew your food slowly or quickly?
Join the conversation