Cheddar Broccoli Egg Cups
These egg cups can be made and eaten fresh or can be frozen and saved for later.
Are you curious if you should be eating eggs or not? There may have been some mixed messaged. Check out this article to learn if eggs are actually off-limits or no!
Ingredients for cheddar broccoli egg cups
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp sharp cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
Serving size: 2 muffin cups
Directions for cheddar broccoli egg cups
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a medium sized bowl, crack eggs and mix together.
- Spray muffin tin with olive oil spread.
- Pour egg mixture evenly between 6 muffin cups.
- On a cutting board, dice bell pepper and broccoli.
- Add cut veggies to the cups, add salt and pepper to taste and top with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven for 25 minutes.
- calories: 139
- carbohydrates: 2g
- cholesterol: 258mg
- fat: 10g
- monounsaturated fat: 2g
- potassium: 144mg
- protein: 11g
- saturated fat: 4g
- sodium: 155mg
- sugar: 1g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Have you experienced any foot complications from diabetes?