Cheddar Broccoli Egg Cups
These egg cups can be made and eaten fresh or can be frozen and saved for later.
Ingredients for cheddar broccoli egg cups
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp sharp cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
Serving size: 2 muffin cups
Directions for cheddar broccoli egg cups
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a medium sized bowl, crack eggs and mix together.
- Spray muffin tin with olive oil spread.
- Pour egg mixture evenly between 6 muffin cups.
- On a cutting board, dice bell pepper and broccoli.
- Add cut veggies to the cups, add salt and pepper to taste and top with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven for 25 minutes.
- calories: 139
- carbohydrates: 2g
- cholesterol: 258mg
- fat: 10g
- monounsaturated fat: 2g
- potassium: 144mg
- protein: 11g
- saturated fat: 4g
- sodium: 155mg
- sugar: 1g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Has diabetes changed your exercise routine?