Cauliflower Caesar Salad Pizza
Last updated: March 2022
Are you looking for a different way to mix up pizza night? Using cauliflower pizza crust makes a great reduced carb alternative to traditional pizza crust. To increase the protein content in this dish, top pizza with grilled chicken or turkey pepperoni.
Serving size: 1 slice of pizza
Ingredients for cauliflower caesar salad pizza
- 1 Green Giant Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- 2 tbsp Caesar salad dressing
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- ½ cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
Directions for cauliflower caesar salad pizza
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Top pizza with Caesar salad dressing, tomatoes, and parmesan cheese
- Place pizza on pizza baking sheet and bake at 425 degrees for 16 to 18 minutes
- calories: 167
- carbohydrates: 17g
- fat: 8g
- fiber: 2g
- potassium: 170mg
- protein: 6g
- sodium: 420mg
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Do you chew your food slowly or quickly?
Join the conversation