Cauliflower and White Bean Soup
Makes 8 servings
Serving size: 2 cups
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 2-4 hours
Ingredients for cauliflower and white bean soup
- 1 medium head of cauliflower, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 32 oz container of vegetable broth
- ½ white onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp cumin
Directions for cauliflower and white bean soup
- Place onion, pepper, and garlic in a dutch oven pot and sauté over medium-high heat until onions are translucent and fragrant.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir well.
- Turn down to low heat and cook for 2-4 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Soup is ready when cauliflower is tender.
- Serve hot.
- calories: 91
- carbohydrate: 18g
- fat: 0.75g
- fiber: 5.3g
- potassium: 368mg
- protein: 5.5g
- sodium: 413mg
- sugar: 4g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Have you experienced any foot complications from diabetes?