Cauliflower and White Bean Soup
Last updated: June 2023
If you are looking for a light dish for lunch or dinner, look no further! Loaded with heart-healthy nutrients, this soup is sure to please and is vegetarian and vegan-friendly. You can even freeze the leftovers for another day!
Makes 8 servings
Serving Size: 2 cups
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 2-4 hours
Ingredients for cauliflower and white bean soup
- 1 medium head of cauliflower, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 32 oz container of vegetable broth
- ½ white onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp cumin
Directions for cauliflower and white bean soup
- Place onion, pepper, and garlic in a dutch oven pot and sauté over medium-high heat until onions are translucent and fragrant.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir well.
- Turn down to low heat and cook for 2-4 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Soup is ready when cauliflower is tender.
- Serve hot.
Scroll down to see the nutrition facts for this recipe!
- calories: 91
- carbohydrate: 18g
- fat: 0.75g
- fiber: 5.3g
- potassium: 368mg
- protein: 5.5g
- sodium: 413mg
- sugar: 4g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
How often do you find yourself craving sweet snacks?